Uniforms must be ordered by July 1 to be received in time for the fall season.
Please note: Jersey numbers for all returning players will be the same as their current number.
All new players will receive their number assignment at tryouts and will place their order online.
After tryouts, uniform numbers will be assigned with our uniform coordinators and uniform sizing will take place at Soccer World in Canton. If you need assistance with a uniform number, please email the Club Admin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current players may add uniform pieces via the links below.
1. Go to www.SoccerWorld.net
2. Place your cursor over the ”Team Orders” tab located in the main menu below the search bar.
3. Place your cursor over the ”Club Uniforms” tab.
4. Locate and click on your CLUB name.
5. Locate and click on your TEAM name.
6. Enter your designated team password: reign2020
7. Locate and click on the correct player’s name. Please note that you may only order for one player at a time; do not try to order uniforms for multiple players on the same order.
8. Select the appropriate size for each item from the drop down and enter the desired quantity in the text box, then click the “Add to Cart” button. Items in your cart will appear on the left side of the page. Once an item has been added to the cart you may order the same item in a different size or color if needed.
a. Items under the RED bar are required. You will not be able to checkout until at least one of each required item has been added to the cart. Required items are selected by your club, SoccerWorld cannot un-require items for individuals without written consent from the club.
b. Items under the BLUE bar are optional.
c. Items under the GREEN bar are Spirit Wear Items. Spirit Wear items are optional.
9. Please review your cart to ensure accuracy.
10. Once you have all of the required and desired additional items in your cart, you may click the “Check Out” button.
11. If you have purchased uniforms from SoccerWorld before, click “Log In”. If this is your first time using our site, choose a username and password you can remember. This will be used at checkout anytime you place a uniform order.
12. When prompted, please enter the appropriate billing/shipping information. You will then be asked to review the order and submit it if correct.
13. After your order has been completed, you will receive an email confirmation receipt. Please save the receipt for your records.
NOTE: Orders will be processed in the order that they are received and shipped directly to you. Please note that the longer you wait to order your uniforms, the later you will receive them.
For any technical support or questions regarding your online team order please contact your team manager, organization, or TeamOrders@SoccerWorld.net
Get your free Kids Guide to the Tokyo Olympics. Over 100 pages of games, puzzles, trivia and more!Download